The bungalow should give you a feel of your own home in Panchgani. It has most of the facilities that a modern home should have, including LCD TV in each bedroom and the living room with Tatasky connection, a fully equipped kitchen, cozy fireplace in the living room, well appointed toilets and a CCTV system.
There are 6 bedrooms, kitchen + dining, living room and a glass enclosed gazebo, all overlooking the valley and overseeing the Bhilar waterfalls and Mahu dam. The dining room connects to the gazebo by a bridge and can also be accessed from the garden.
- Pressurized solar + electric hybrid system.
- Well equipped kitchen with Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Cooking Facilities. Dining and living area are well appointed. Gas fireplace in the living area. Extensive glass facade in the dining and living areas offer a fantastic valley view.
- LCD TV and Tatasky connection in each bedroom as well as in the living area.
- Iron and ironing table is available if required.
- DVD Player in the living room.
- Chess and playing cards.
- First aid box.
- Inverter power back up.
- Resident maid / cook and servant service with additional help if required.
- Electronic lockers in each bedroom
- CO2 extinguisher in the kitchen
- Separate chopping boards for veg and non-veg items.
- Well maintained lawn and beautiful bungalow surroundings.
- Paver block entrance with adequate parking.
- Valley facing glass enclosed Gazebo. This can also be used during the rains.
- CCTV for the exterior, living and dining area.
- Rainwater harvesting system.
Book Your Stay
Send an enquiry with details of your desired stay, and we’ll contact you in no time.